Ultimate Advantage - Multi Printer playing two roles in one, available for both paper and textile
Tx300P-1800 from Mimaki splendidly reproduces rich color gradation and delicate sophisticated lines in textile printing. In Tx300P-1800 MkII, these capabilities have been taken to a new level, and long-awaited print on paper is now available with the "hybrid ink capability" which is another unique feature of this series.
As Dye sublimation ink (transfer) for printing on transfer paper has been added, you can now select from 3 types of ink sets; "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Textile pigment ink", "Direct sublimation ink + Textile pigment ink", "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Direct sublimation ink".*1,*2
Enabling print on paper will expand the possibilities of new materials and applications drastically.
*1: It is possible to load only one ink as with conventional models.
*2: The combination of “Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Direct sublimation ink" is to be supported later.
The feature of digital textile printing
- Switchable conveyance units supporting both paper and textile
- Service engineers are no longer needed! You can easily replace platens manually.
- A variety of ink types capable of responding to print materials and hybrid ink supply system
- One way and Hybrid are available.
- Ultimate design for usability ensuring high-quality production
- New printhead, Reliable textile feeding mechanism
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
- Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink4 Lite*
- The TxLink4 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
- * TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user' s choice.
Substantial time savings and production time reduction from design to market enables fast response to clients orders.
No restriction in numbers of colors, smooth gradations and high quality printing.
Ecologically viable printing as only the required ink quantity is used for production. No excess water usage.
One way and Hybrid are available.
One way: One way ink set (1 type of ink is loaded)
- Versatile use and ink type for direct printing in accordance with material and purpose.
- Four colors for high productivity, six/seven/eight colors* for superior expressiveness.
* Only 8 color ink set is available for reactive dye Rc400/Rc500.
Rich variety of ink types in One way for any printing application
Mimaki offers five ink types -sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive, and acid- to meet various application needs.
Application: Apparel, Silk product, Fashion articles, Home fabrics, Car seat, Soft signage etc.
Print speed (One way ink set)
The Tx300P-1800 MkII optimizes the printing speed and quality to produce the desired print results. For this purpose, it provides a wide range of printing modes, from the draft printing mode (which operates at the maximum speed of 66 m2/h) to high-quality printing mode.
* DD400, TP400, Rc400/500, Ac400 inks cannot print in draft mode.
Hybrid: Hybrid ink set (Two types of inks can be loaded at the same time)
Service engineers are no longer needed!
- Able to manage to use two types of ink properly in response to your needs.
- Available to print on both paper and textile with a single printer unit.
- Possible to create printed fabric simply with your existing processing equipment only such as heat press etc.
You can easily replace platens to suit the media type (textile or paper).
Also high-quality printing can be stably achieved by changing the conveyance route for textile and paper.
Versatile ink combination in Hybrid
Mimaki offers three ink combination to meet various application and media.
Application: Sports apparel, Fashion apparel, Wall paper, Poster, Soft signage etc.
Ultimate design for usability ensuring high-quality production
New printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While printing on raised fiber surface textiles, a high head gap setting is required to prevent contact between the printhead and the nap. In conventional models, such gap conditions reduce the accuracy of ink droplet placement. However, the new printhead ejects ink droplets at a high speed to maintain the straightness of the droplet direction, and accordingly accurate ink droplet placement is achieved. This enables high-quality printing on napped or thick textiles.
Reliable textile feeding mechanism ensures stable printing
Stable textile feeding and transportation are crucial for direct textile printing. The tension applied to the textile during printing is varied according to changes in the outer diameter of the front and rear rolls. The Tx300P-1800 MKII monitors the applied tension and uniformly applies the optimum tension using the front and rear tension bars. Thus, high-quality printing is achieved during high-speed printing or even when using a large textile roll.
Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding
Mimaki’s unique anti-banding technique MAPS4 is an advanced version of MAPS3. To prevent banding, swath boundaries are overprinted, whereas boundaries prone to banding are printed with fewer ink droplets.
Superior inkjet technology
Mimaki’s superior inkjet technology accurately places the ink droplets without losing their perfect circularity. This ensures that texts, lines, and edges are clearly and sharply printed.
Uninterrupted printing solutions
Continuous operation support pack minimizes the downtime
The Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) detects nonfunctioning nozzles and automatically cleans them. If the nozzles fail to operate after cleaning, defective nozzles are replaced by non-defective ones until a technician arrives, and printing is continued. This feature enables uninterrupted print operations and continuous productivity.
Standard features of MBIS3 and UISS deliver continuous printing for a long time.
Large two liter ink packs are installed in MBIS3*1 for long-time continuous printing to reduce operating cost.
As soon as one ink container is empty, UISS*2 automatically provides ink from another container without any interruption to printing.
These systems supply inkcontinuously to ensure unattended continuous printing.
*1 MBIS3: Mimaki Bulk Ink System3
*2 UISS: Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
|Maximum print width:
Textile 1,920 mm (75.6") / Paper 1,940 mm (76.4")