Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production
Create your own design fabric!
Owing to the widespread use of the Internet, the number of orders for personalized/customized design products has been increasing.
To meet the latest market needs, Mimaki developed the Tx300P-1800. This entry-level model fits perfectly in places with limited floor space, such as design studios or school facilities.
The Tx300P-1800 delivers high-quality printing on a wide range of textiles.
The feature of digital textile printing
- New printhead allows printing on various types of textile
- While maintaining high-quality printing, high gap settings of the printhead allow printing on not only thick textiles but also various woven patterns or raised fiber surface
- Reliable textile feeding mechanism ensures stable printing
- Reliable and unique feeding mechanism including front and rear tension bars ensures stable textile transportation for providing quality printing.
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
- Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- Maximum print speed (66 m2/h) achieves high productivity
66 m2/h maximum print speed with 4-color printing and 35 m2/h with 6-color printing.
- 66 m2/h: 4-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 2 pass (Sb420 ink)
- 35 m2/h: 6-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 4 pass (Sb420 ink)
- An abundance of textile inks to choose from. Textile pigment ink and sublimation dye ink can be loaded at the same time [Hybrid function].
- Mimaki offers five ink types—sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive, and acid—to meet various application needs. For providing affordable ink prices, inks are packed in large volume packs (2 liters) and can be installed to MBIS3.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink3 Lite
- The TxLink3 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink3 Lite or RasterLink6 is bundled according to a user' s choice.
Substantial time savings and production time reduction from design to market enables fast response to clients orders.
No restriction in numbers of colors, smooth gradations and high quality printing.
Ecologically viable printing as only the required ink quantity is used for production. No excess water usage.
New printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While printing on raised fiber surface textiles, a high head gap setting is required to prevent contact between the printhead and the nap. In conventional models, such gap conditions reduce the accuracy of ink droplet placement. However, the new printhead ejects ink droplets at a high speed to maintain the straightness of the droplet direction, and accordingly accurate ink droplet placement is achieved. This enables high-quality printing on napped or thick textiles.
Reliable textile feeding mechanism ensures stable printing
Stable textile feeding and transportation are crucial for direct textile printing. The tension applied to the textile during printing is varied according to changes in the outer diameter of the front and rear rolls. The Tx300P-1800 monitors the applied tension and uniformly applies the optimum tension using the front and rear tension bars. Thus, high-quality printing is achieved during high-speed printing or even when using a large textile roll.
Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding
- Mimaki’s unique anti-banding technique MAPS4 is an advanced version of MAPS3. To prevent banding, swath boundaries are overprinted, whereas boundaries prone to banding are printed with fewer ink droplets.
Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Superior inkjet technology
- Mimaki’s superior inkjet technology accurately places the ink droplets without losing their perfect circularity. This ensures that texts, lines, and edges are clearly and sharply printed.
- Continuous operation support pack minimizes the downtime
- The Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) detects nonfunctioning nozzles and automatically cleans them. If the nozzles fail to operate after cleaning, defective nozzles are replaced by non-defective ones until a technician arrives, and printing is continued. This feature enables uninterrupted print operations and continuous productivity.
Maximum print speed (66 m2/h) achieves high productivity
- Standard features of MBIS3 and UISS deliver continuous printing for a long time.
- Large two liter ink packs are installed in MBIS3*1 for long-time continuous printing to reduce operating cost.
As soon as one ink container is empty, UISS*2 automatically provides ink from another container without any interruption to printing.
These systems supply inkcontinuously to ensure unattended continuous printing.
*1 MBIS3: Mimaki Bulk Ink System3
*2 UISS: Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
The Tx300P-1800 optimizes the printing speed and quality to produce the desired print results. For this purpose, it provides a wide range of printing modes, from the draft printing mode (which operates at the maximum speed of 66 m2/h) to high-quality printing mode.
* DD400, TP400, Rc400/500, Ac400 inks cannot print in draft mode.