Expert printing made easy.
Well-balanced entry-level models with excellent operational performance, image quality, speed and cost - 100 Series: Sublimation transfer inkjet printer
With two newly developed heads, the TS100-1600 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a Sublimation transfer inkjet printer. Achieves about twice the high-speed printing of conventional machine for textiles*.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high quality printing, the DAS (Dot Adjustment System) was incorporated into the new “100 series” printers. Dot position and feed correction, which used to take a lot of time and effort to do manually, can now be done automatically, reducing the workload on the operator.
* When compared to our previous models: JV150-160 (equipped with water-based sublimation ink) and TS30-1300
All-in-one model that can handle everything from sample creation to large-lot production
- All-in-one entry model that can handle everything from sample creation to large-lot production
- High speed printing of up to 70 m²/h for high productivity
- Printer with improved operability using the comprehensive technology of Mimaki
- Compatible with Mimaki’s two types of original RIP software to ensure beautiful prints and ease of use
High speed printing of up to 70 m²/h for high productivity
- Thanks to digital printing that does not require plate-making, orders can be placed for as little as one sheet, making it possible to reduce costs for small-lot production.
Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Various print modes are available to meet your work needs, from the fastest mode (70 m²/h) to practical quality mode (46 m²/h) and high quality mode (19 m²/h). Also, in the fastest mode, productivity is about twice as high as that of our conventional model (JV150-160).
- DAS (Dot Adjustment System) NEW!
The UJV100-160 is equipped with the DAS, a function to automatically adjust the dot position and feeding amount that affect print quality.
When media or printing conditions are changed, an adjustment of ink dot position and media feed amount to suit is necessary.
As the DAS automatically performs these operations, printing can be performed without any labor or variations in adjustments by the operator.
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
Generally, swath boundaries are straight lines. Therefore, a slight misalignment between boundaries causes banding or uneven color printing. MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4) reduces banding and uneven color printing with blurred boundaries similar to gradation printing.
- MAPS ON
Banding and uneven color printing are reduced by scattering swath boundaries. Beautiful print image is obtained.
- MAPS OFF
Bandings appear on swath boundaries. Print quality is remarkably degraded because banding is recognizable on each boundary.